onsdag 27. november 2013

My Chair

For this LO, I used the sketch from Dusty Attics November Challenge.
I have always liked the photo I have used. When there is just a couple of month left for departure to Crete, I uses it as a screen saver on my computer.





Products used:

Bazill Canva - Sand
Paper. BoBunny,C`est La Vie, Panache and Creme de la Creme
Wild Orchid Crafts: rosebuds and 15 mm open roses.
Dusty Attic: Pots and Columns
 Yellow flowers: Sissix Bigs Die: 3D flowers and some scrap paper.

The negative brick wall are made using a template and Grunge Paste from PaperArtsy colered with Fresco Finish Acrylic Paint - Elephant.

All products are from my own shop:www.scrapcrafts4you.no

Uploaded to the following challenges:
http://dustyattic.ning.com/photo




1 kommentar:

  1. Your page is wonderful!!! Thanks so much for visiting and commenting on my blog!!!

    SvarSlett